The fifth installment in Cogent’s multi-part series on Saving with Statistical Sampling is now available.
Cogent’s Statistical Sample Size Calculator has become a popular resource for quality professionals. To make it even more useful, we are publishing a new Series of short articles called “Saving with Statistical Sampling”. The first few articles are listed on the Calculator page (and below), with active links for those already published. Each of these techniques has the potential to save you time, effort and money.
1. Use a Statistically Calculated vs. Straight Percentage Sample
2. Improve Loan Quality and Reduce Sample Size
3. Decide How Much Precision You Need
4. Use One-Sided Confidence Intervals, Not Two-Sided
5. Take Credit for Previously Sampled Loans
6. Don’t Waste Time on Small Sample Sizes
7. Take Control Of Your Sampling