Out of the box, Cogent QC Systems have more features and functionality than any other QC system on the market. But sometimes lenders have special needs. For them, we have developed Cogent QC Systems Specialized Modules such as Report Writer, a custom reporting tool, as well as customized worksheets, audit pages and more. If you have a need for custom functionality, contact Cogent — we can develop the solution you need and integrate it with your Cogent system and your audit process.
Cogent’s Report Writer module allows lenders to have the flexibility to design and create reports from the Systems’ databases. Report Writer is an available add-on for all Cogent QC Systems. Functionality includes:
- Easy-to-use Wizard interface
- Customize reports on the fly, (including content, sorting and formatting) using virtually any data elements in the Systems’ databases, including loan data, review findings data and feedback data
- Apply custom filters to segment the Systems’ extensive standard reports
- Export custom report data in multiple formats (e.g., TXT, XLS, HTML, PDF, RTF, TIF) and import into other systems
- Automatically save and organize PDF* reports by Report Name, User ID, and Date
- Rename, move, and organize reports as required
- Quickly access archived reports
- Preview reports before printing
- Email Cogent reports to colleagues, senior management, and others
- Save time and save trees! No more copying and mailing out reports – now you can email all reports throughout your organization
Streamline your QC reporting! Call or email now to order.
Section 32/High Cost Lending
Facilitates automated calculation of Section 32 and High-Cost Lending, allowing auditors to determine whether additional reporting is required.
Web Services / Third Party Data Exchange
Automates the ordering, retrieval and upload into Cogent of various third-party information services, including:
- Appraisal Reviews
- Credit Reports
- Fraud Checks
Cogent can create worksheets to your specifications to assist in the review of various aspects of your audit, simultaneously creating an audit trail. Recent worksheet requests have included:
- HUD1 review
- Appraisal Review
- Debt-Income Analysis
Cogent continuously provides custom functionality to clients, based on their specifications. We can work with you to define the parameters of your needs and create a cost-effective solution. Contact Cogent for more information.
* Adobe Acrobat Reader is available for free download from the Cogent and Adobe websites. Cogent system users and all recipients of Cogent e-Reports must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on their workstations in order to view and/or generate reports.